Contractual Rate of Profit Shares
- Monthly profit share ratio (tax and funds excluded) to be charged on the total principal overdue amount (total spending).
- The Bank sets and changes this ratio "without exceeding the ratio published by the Central Bank of Turkey".
Click here for more details on profit shares.
With the minimum amount due not paid, profit share ratio to be charged on the overdue amount until you pay it.
Fee debited to the account summary at the first use of Âlâ Card.
Click here for more details on card fees.
In case your debt balance exceeds your card’s limit, the Bank’s credit card profit share rate shall be charged on the excess amount on a daily basis.
- Cash withdrawal and cash usage transactions on your credit card shall be subject to inflation indexation rates over the period from the transaction date up to the payment date.
- The inflation indexation shall use the latest CPI announced.
- The annual CPI shall be divided by 12 (months) to calculate a monthly rate. The inflation indexation rate on cash transactions shall not exceed the Bank’s contractual rate of profit shares.
Cash Advance Fee
This fee shall apply to each cash advance transaction on your card.
Annual Card Fee
Âlâ Card usage fee, charged once a year.
Table of Profit Share Rates, Commissions and Fees
|Type of Fee||Rate / Amount||Description|
|Âlâ Credit Card Annual Membership Fee ||600 TL |
|Âlâ Additional Credit Card Annual Membership Fee ||300 TL |
|Replacement Fee ||24 TL |
Charged on the third
a calendar year.
|Contractual Rate of Profit Shares ||1.25% |
|Late Fee ||1.55% |
|Overseas Transactions ||1.50% |
For the amounts
rate of the Central Bank of Turkey
at the time of the USD transaction’s
entry to the Bank’s
system and a 1.5%
exchange rate margin apply,
and this amount is debited
to the card holder.
|Cash Advance Fee |
1% of the amount + Inflation Indexation Rate*
200 TL and higher:
2 TL + Inflation Indexation Rate*
(Excluding RUSF and BITT)
*The inflation indexation
rate is the monthly average CPI,
equal to the latest
annual CPI divided by 12 (months).
The inflation indexation
rate to be applied to cash
transactions shall not exceed the Bank’s
contractual rate of profit shares.
|Commission on Bill Payments with Credit Card |
0 - 100 TL: 1.50 TL
100.01 - 500TL: 1.80%
Over 500 TL : 2%
card transactions shall be charged,
whereas automatic payment
orders via credit card
shall be free of charge.
|Commission on SSI Payments with Credit Card|
1.75% of the premium amount,
minimum 1.5 TL